Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Don't have time to clip your coupon inserts...THEN DON'T!!!! *My Best Post YET!*

Take your inserts and throw them in a folder or label them on the front page by date. Don't bother clipping them! THEN, next time you want to find a coupon, go here and type in what you are looking for and BAM, IT TELLS YOU WHAT INSERT IT IS IN!!! The best part is, you can click next the coupon 'clipped', so you know whether or not you already used it. This, sadly, won't work for me because I have several inserts that I use. But nonetheless, I'll now be able to hunt down where my coupons are without clipping EVERY SINGLE ONE! YIPPEE SKIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment