Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Friday, June 26, 2009

Save $$$ on ink!!!!

I just have a few quick tips on how I save $$$ on ink that I'd like to share...

1) Buy your ink on eBay! On average, I get 4 for the price of one off eBay. Or, if you are in the market to buy a new printer, check what kind of ink it takes and how much it costs and buy accordingly!

2) Take your old ink cartridges to Staples. I had NO IDEA they sent you a $3.00 check for each one you bring in! Over the past few months, I have received almost $20!

3) MY FAVORITE INK SAVING TIP!!! Set your printer to 'draft quality'. Go to your printer settings and select options and adjust accordingly. It uses HALF the ink, prints SUPER fast, and you still get the full coupon printout! And keep in mind that all coupons are accepted in blank and white...so no need to have your printer setting at color!

*Other tip (not ink related): use your junk mail for printing! I have not yet found the need to buy paper. I use any paper that comes in the mail (as long as it has a blank back side), newsletters, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment