Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Free Blanket, 2 other Free Items - AND MONEY BACK

First, Brylane Home is offering a free patchwork blanket with any purchase. This means even clearance items. And, they have some very cute items marked very low right now. I got this cute, 14 piece set (it comes with plates, too) for $3.98, and it was normally priced $29.99.

After I bought this item for $3.98 and got this plus the blanket (regularly $29.99) free, an offer for Reservation Rewards popped up for a free 30 day trial. If I agreed to try, they would give me a $10 free gift certificate number. Yeah! So, I did. As always, please make sure to mark your calendars a couple days before your 3o days is up, so you can decide whether to keep or cancel.

So, I signed up and they immediately gave me the $10 gift certificate. The beauty of it, it will apply to shipping. So, I bought a 2nd set of the 14 piece summer set above. I paid for it with the $10 gift certificate and had a credit of over $1 left.

This still gets better. If you look at your Reservation Rewards account, you ALSO get a $10 rebate for any purchase from Brylane Home for February. So, I am planning on sending my receipt in for the $3.98 plus shipping I paid for the first order. You want to mail this in IMMEDIATELY, because you must be a member to get this $10. So, depending on when you process this, you may not get this $10 if you cancel.

Finally, right now, Mr Rebates is offering 5% back on this Blanket deal PLUS $5 in a rebate from them if you are a new member. So, you can get all of this and MAKE money.

Here are step by step instructions:
Click here to sign up or log in w/ Mr. Rebates ( get $5 Bonus if new member )
Go to Brylane Home from the Mr. Rebates site
Click on the Clearance tab on Brylane Home (I went to the $9.99 or less to find my item)
Upload your item to your cart.
Go to checkout.
Enter code BHPATCH4U
The blanket will load after you enter the code and the price of it will be deducted
Finish Check out. Mine came to $3.98 plus $4.99. Total of $8.97.
Sign up for free trial that pops up for Reservation Rewards and get $10 credit. Remember to mark your calendar for a few days before 30 days.
Go back to Mr. Rebates and log back into Brylane Home
Order something for $10 or less and enter the certificate # from Reservation Rewards
Get that item free
Log back into Reservation Rewards and look for your Monthly $10 Bonus (this is different than your $10 Gift Certificate you just used).
Email a copy of your FIRST order ( mine is the $3.98, since shipping does not apply for that $10) to monthlybonus@reservationrewards.com
$10 Check or less will be mailed to you at the address you registered. I received my check for $1.52.

PLUS, If you are new to Mr. Rebates, you will be making another $5 on this transaction. So, for you, you will have a profit!!

I LOVE Brylane Home and I love Reservation Rewards! And, well, I love Mr. Rebates! Enjoy this fun deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment