Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New to Couponing? Here's a quick breakdown - and my best kept secret

I’ve gotten a few calls and emails over the past few weeks from friends who have never couponed and are wondering how in the world to do this “couponing thing.” If you want to start couponing but you just don’t “get it” or feel overwhelmed, I am will work on a very helpful step-by-step. If you are actually reading this right now and feel this would be useful, make a comment on this post and we'll see if anyone is actually interested. In the meantime, here's a quick start...

Having multiple copies of coupons can help you build your stockpile, maximize store sales, and prevent you from paying full price. It's the strategy I use to save me hundreds each month. To manage my coupon inventory, search for coupons and trade coupons, I use Hot Coupon World.

Hot Coupon World Database- I use this database to find links to printable coupons. I also use the database to see if there is a coupon for a particular item I need. For example; if I want to buy some Healthy Choice Meals, I can use the database to see what coupons are available. If the coupons are printable, I just click the link and print. If it's a peelie, tearpad or other coupon I don't have, I try and trade for the coupon.

Target Coupon Generator- I print my Target coupons directly from the Hot Coupon World website. The coupon generator allows you to print multiple Target coupons per page; saving you money on ink and paper. *Remember, these Target coupons can be used with manufacturer's coupons. Once you get your Target coupon printed, you can head over to my Target Deals post and match them up with the manufacturer's coupons.

My BIGGEST tip: Keep an eye out for Buy 1, Get 1 Free deals...then use 2 manufacturer coupons for each AND if you have a store coupon, you can use 2 more. Bottom line, DON'T FORGET YOU CAN USE A STORE COUPON AND MANUFACTURER COUPON FOR ONE ITEM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment