Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Friday, April 10, 2009

Old Navy Coupons - they finally arrived!

At about 2am (central time), their site went live and I found all the coupons right away...except, of course, the $75 off $100 one. As of 2:15am, they were all out. I think it was some kind of waiting game because they went from only a couple gone to 60 left in a matter of 30 seconds. So, I still don't know exactly where they were, but I got my $50 off $100 coupon by insanely chasing this hummingbird around the screen that only sporadically showed up. HA! Well, it's time for bed. Good luck to everyone else. If you click on the 'how many coupons are left' thing, there is a $10 off $50 purchase. And if you click on the little boy in the middle's tshirt, you get a $2 off any 'white' item (whatever that means).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment