Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Are you ready for Old Navy Weekly Round 4?!?

If you're new to my site or just don't know what the heck OldNavyWeekly.com is, then you are missing out!

Old Navy Round 1 was easy. The site was running well and not bombarded with thousands of deal seekers. Round 2 was disastrous! Lots and lots of us couldn't even get on the site. I assumed round 3 would be better, but it definitely didn't start off that way. About 15 minutes after the coupons were reset, the site crashed and was not letting anyone on. A lot of people called it a night and went to bed. A few hours later, it was up and running again.

I am not going to tell you what kind of deals I have been getting with them, because, well, in all honesty, I'm REALLY lucky at this kind of stuff (getting World Series tickets, SuperBowl tickets, etc, winning little lottos, etc). So, until this promotion is over, I am holding my comments because A LOT of you have NOT yet received the $75 off $100 purchase coupons.

As you know, I will update later this evening... so get prepared for another crazy Old Navy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment