Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Target Quaker Deal

For those of you that have emailed me asking to clarify the Quaker deal at Target, here goes...

Note: It is running all week through the 21st.

This was my particular transaction:
I bought 5 Quaker Cereals at $2.50 each and used five of the $1 off cereal coupons found here
When I checked out, I paid $7.50 out of pocket, and got a $5 gift card.

Then I went back and got 4 boxes of Quaker Granola Bar and 1 more box of cereal (all at $2.50 each). I used two of the $1.00 off two granola coupons found here and one $1 off coupon found here
When I checked out, the subtotal was $9.50, I gave them the previous gift card (which brought the total down to $4.50) and got yet ANOTHER $5 gift card.

So, I paid $12 out of pocket for 6 boxes of cereal and 4 boxes of granola bars. And put a $5 gift card in my pocket = bottom line, $7 for all of the above.

Hope that clarifies.

No comments:

Post a Comment