Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Friday, March 20, 2009

Old Navy Update

So, I wasn't going to say anything, but since the Old Navy coupon deal is now dead, I would like to say that yes, I did get the $75 off $100 purchase coupon...in fact, two of them (I had my laptop and desktop running at the same time). Anyway, Jason and I FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER actually enjoyed clothes shopping! We're both not big on the malls and whatnot, but two hours together at Old Navy and we were BOTH skipping around smiling! In the end, Jason got 15 really nice button up shirts, 11 t-shirts, 4 pairs of jeans, a super nice sport coat, and some socks. I got 2 dresses, 5 shirts, a jacket, 3 pairs of pajama pants, 6 pair of underwear, and then we both picked out baby-to-be unisex outfits in the middle of the store...even the cashier was amazed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment