Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Heart Victoria's Secret

In case you haven't already figured it out, I have a soft spot for Victoria's Secret. It's the one place I splurge...and the only place I purchase undergarments and sleepwear. Anyway, here are the deals I found tonight...
Free beauty rush lip gloss with any in store purchase
$10 off and FREE panty w/any Bra Purchase
Free 7 oz. Body Scrub w/purchase
$5 pair of Flip Flops ($15.50 value) with any pink purchase

And when I was in Victoria's Secret at Orland Mall yesterday, I found out that Victoria's Secret PINK has their own store upstairs! I went in and got all my freebies from my previous posts. Best of all I got myself a new PINK gymbag (not that Bally's is worthy of something that nice, but nonetheless, I don't know where else to drag a white bag). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment