Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LOL! Couponers...read this for a laugh!

I don't mean to make fun of the 'less knowledgeable' about the EasySaver Coupons, but I found this posting and couldn't help but laugh...

Walked into Walgreens zipcode 10901 to get an ice pack.Waiting for a price check I watched a women and her son buy 6 - 24 bottle cases of 16 oz. snapple. When ringing it up I noticed 24 @ 1.19 = 28.56. Clerk pulls out a coupon, scans it -12.00 - MFGC, then proceeds to scan -.55-MFGC 24 times. So, I went and grabbed a case of Peach Iced tea and a case of Kiwi-strawberry - Ice pack ended costing 16.99, with the 48 bottles of 16 oz snapple total came to 23.71 + 8.375 tax = 25.13.There's a big sign by the Snapple advertising at .14 cents per bottle. flavors available were Lemon iced tea, Peach iced tea. Diet iced tea, and the Kiwi Strawberry.Enjoy! - Steve

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment