Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today's Shopping Trip

I know I haven't put one of these up in a while, but today was PRETTY AWESOME! I didn't even get anywhere else because Kmart took up so much of my day!

My CVS trip:
First of all, I scanned my card and got a $5 off $30 purchase coupon!
Secondly, I already had my $4 off $20 beauty purchase coupon. So here's what I got...
3 Tresemme Shampoos (3 for $10)
3 Tresemme Conditioners (3 for $10)
2 Crest Pro Health Mouth Rinse ($2.88 each = $5.76)
1 Edge Infused Shave Gel ($2.89)
1 Chicago Tribune Sunday Paper ($1.99)
SUBTOTAL = $30.64
*Used 6 $1.00 Tresemme coupons
*Used 2 $1.00 Crest Mouth Rinse coupons
*Used my $5.00 off $30.00 coupon
*Used my $4.00 off $20.00 coupon
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET = $13.64
*Received $10.00 ExtraCareBucks for purchasing 6 Tresemme items
*Received $4.00 ExtraCareBucks for purchasing 2 Crest Mouth Rinse
*Received $2.89 ExtraCareBucks for purcahsing Edge Shave Gel
FINAL COST = $3.25 PROFIT!

My KMart trip:
I walked out with all of the following items for $12.68!!!!!!!
1 Bag of Baby Carrots
1 Can of RediWhip
4 Cans of French's Fried Onions
4 Boxes of Kellogg's Corn Pops
2 Bottles of Downy Softener
4 Bottles of Dawn Dish Soap
1 10pk of Cottonelle Toilet Paper
2 Bottles of Palmolive Dish Soap
1 Bottle of Purex Ultra Concentrated Laundry Soap
2 Bags of DenTek Floss Picks
6 Secret Flawless Deoderants
2 Bottles of Revlon Nail Polishes
4 Tubs of Daisy Sour Cream
5 Tubs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
4 Bags of Birds Eye SteamFresh Rice and Vegetables
4 Bottles of Fantastik MultiPurpose Cleaner
4 Packs of 2000 Flushes
2 Busy Bone Chewnolas (for the furry friends)
6 Bags of Halls Cough Drops
4 Packages of Ponds Towellettes Moisturizing Wipes
1 Sally Hansen Toenail Clippers
1 Sally Hansen Tweezers
1 Sally Hansen Cuticle Trimmer
4 Boxes of Totino's Pizza Rolls
6 Boxes of Betty Crocker Box Potatoes
6 Packages of Butterfinger Stix
2 Bags of Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats
1 Bottle of Cascade Rinse Agent
13 Bags of Hartz Cat Treats
1 Hartz Dog Toy
10 Bottles of Formula 409

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment