Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Traveling

Hi everyone! I haven't had a chance to get back to all of you individually, but I want you to know I have received your emails about all the fantastic hotel deals going on right now...and I thank you for always forwarding me things that I may have missed. But I just want to mention that I am not going to post any of these deals...for a variety of reasons. But ultimately, if you know me, you know I love to travel...and I am SO particular about the room I stay in. So, I am not saying go out and spend $450 for a room, but at the same time, I can't encourage spending 30 bucks for an overnight stay...been there, done that, ain't doin' it again! :) But again, thank you for everyone who has forwarded the deals my way and hope everyone has safe and happy travels!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment