Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Old Navy Weekly coupon update

Hey coupon hunters! The big $$ coupons are making their way back this Friday! The most valuable this week will be worth $45 off $100 purchase and the hiding places are getting trickier every week. So keep your hunting skills sharp…next week, the offers include $75 off 100!

I'm sad that the $75 off $100 coupon won't be back this week... but I'm happy to hear that there will be a $45 off $100 coupon! I will definitely be on the hunt!

Now I'm not quite sure when the coupons will reset. I know it says Friday, so does that mean midnight EST? Does anyone know when the coupons reset last week? I'm hoping that they'll reset sometime tonight around 8 or 9 pm, like they have in the past! We'll see!

Stay tuned...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment