Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pledge MONEYMAKER at Dominicks

Have some spring cleaning to do?

Buy any Windex, Pledge, or Scrubbing Bubbles products between 3/27 and 4/19
*Buy 2, get $1.50 on your next order
*Buy 3, get $3.00 on your next order
*Buy 4 or more, get $5.00 on your next order

Right now, the Pledge Multisurface is ALSO triggering a $1.00 Catalina.

Pledge Multisurface is currently $3.99 (go HERE for a $2.00 coupon)
If you purchase 4, it will subtotal for $16.00 - and be $8.00 after coupons
Then you'll get the $5.00 off your next order PLUS $4 off for purchasing Pledge Multisurface!
That's $9.00 off your next order...so a $1.00 moneymaker!!!

I don't know how much Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubbers are (I know I picked one up for $2.99 the other day), but go HERE for a $2.75 off coupon.

There are also several coupons for the other products in the coupon inserts.

I know Windex is Buy One, Get One Free today, but not sure if that changes after tomorow's change in sales prices.

I will be heading to Dominick's tomorrow (Thursday) - feel free to send me an email if you want to know if this all worked for me!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment