Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome Seminar Attendees!

If you're just joining me for the first time, welcome to the world of deals and bargains! I want to start by apologizing for the cancellation for this weekend. I double booked my calendar (funny I won't lose track of a coupon or sale, but I can forget where I have to be in a heartbeat!) I love teaching others how to save money - and most people are shocked when they see the kind of money I can save them. To be honest, it is therapy to sit here and post the upcoming deals! From free stuff at CVS and Walgreens to great deals at Dominicks and Jewel, I get giddy when I find a good sale! I try to get all postings up by 1am on Sunday mornings - although, I usually have them 2 weeks in advance. I always want to be sure I have all coupons matched up and like to get other feedback regarding sales to ensure I am telling you the best scenario for the week - cheap is always great, but free is better! Every day I spotlight the latest freebies and deals and feature them here, so be sure to check back daily! I'm glad you're here so pull up a seat, grab a cup of tea and let's start saving those hard earned dollars! And rest assured, I WILL reschedule the seminar in the near future!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment