Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weber Q 100 Gas Grill - $100 AND FREE SHIPPING from Kohl's (cardholders only)

Okay, so the 90% off sale at Kohl's a few weeks back was the best thing that ever happened to me. Not only did the hubby and I get so much clothes for super cheap, but we got an ADDITIONAL discount upon checkout for signing up for a Kohl's card. Normally I am not one to sign up for a store's credit card just because it saves me a few bucks...but they were offering an additional 30% off...way above what most give you when you apply for their card (normally no more than 15%).
If you didn't get a chance to take advantage of the last couple days of awesome deals at Kohls.com, I found another pretty great deal...the Weber Q 100 Gas Grill is on sale from $169.99 to $144.49. Use the code APRTAKE30 to get 30% off ($43.35) AND it ships for free...making this handy little grill (great for tailgates) only $101.14! Compare at $149 from Amazon

Happy Grilling!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment