Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free Subscription to Martha Stewart Living (no strings attached)

If you missed out on the FREE subscription to Martha Stewart Living the last two times it was available, well, it’s back. I’m so curious about the strategy around this. Do they just keep increasing the number of free subscriptions to give away? Do they just stop it after a set time to re-evaluate the campaign? It’s fascinating. Well, enjoy.

You can also still grab free subscriptions to Parents, Woman’s Day, BusinessWeek, Women’s Health and more. So many great free magazines out there right now! For anyone who’s hesitant to sign up, these are no strings offers. I’ve signed up for so many free magazines and have never been hassled. Trust me, I have the leaning tower of magazines in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment