Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Friday, February 27, 2009

Today's Mail was FABULOUS!

I just got back from the mailbox and the freebies were FABULOUS!
Included was the following...
  • $50 Gift Cad to Amazon.com (from playing Marlboro's online sweepstakes)
  • My Entertainment 2009 book (that I got for $1 through Cashbaq.com)
  • Hugo Boss for men cologne sample
  • Pair of Free contacts for my husband (through Acuvue's online promotion)
  • HeavyDuty MetalLED Flashlight (pink, by request of course)
  • Become Beauty products (that came fast! and nice size portion too!!!)
  • Carson Pirie Scott $15 gift certificate
  • $27 coupon book (Cascade, Dawn, Febreze, Mr. Clean, Swiffer, etc)
  • My first magazine from my free subscription to Elle Magazine and Cosmopolitan Magazine

Happy Friday to all and hope you too are finding your mailbox bringing you fun freebies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment