Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Toddler/Kids Shoe Clearance at Sears

I was in Sears this morning and they had some huge markdowns on toddler and kids shoes. I saw some down as low at $4.99. The savings range from about 60-75% off and of course sizes were somewhat limited, but worth a peek if you will be in Sears this week.

I checked online and they are having a big clearance blowout as well, but I did not see any with site to store, so you would just have to check on shipping.

In particular, I found a pair of Adidas Hyperrun shoes for $9.99 (regular price $27.99). After browsing through Target and WalMart shoe aisles later in the evening, it seems to be a darn good deal!

All these great deals - I need to have kids! :) hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment