Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eat Organic for Less

Healthy eating is always a great thing to for, but these days, with the price of food so high, it’s even tougher to afford anything organic. This is my second organic post - by request - so I hope they are helping out! :)

So, as I promised keep you up to date with deals on organic food, here is a healthy-living website with tons of tips and articles (and, of course, free printable coupons for organic foods).
Mambo Sprouts

Some of the highlights:
*$0.75 coupon for Santa Cruz products (love their juices, especially the pineapple coconut)
*$2.00 coupon for Ian’s frozen food (I know the organic chicken nuggets are supposed to be for kids, but I eat them anyway!)
*$1.00 coupon for Liberte yogurts (mmmmm, honey flavor)
*$1.00 off MaraNatha nut butters

No comments:

Post a Comment