Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Saturday, March 28, 2009

MORE FROZEN FOOD CLEARANCE AT WALGREENS!

Even more frozen food clearance at Walgreens:
Edy's Ice Cream is on sale buy one get one free through tomorrow. I've heard from a few readers now that some of the flavors are on clearance for $3.14 and still ringing up buy one get one free... which means each carton of ice cream is ONLY$1.57! YAY! Some of the flavors to look for are Butterfinger, Fudge Tracks and Chocolate Peanut Butter... yum!

I've also heard that the Edy's All Natural Strawberry Fruit bars (pack of 6) that were originally $4.29 are now ringing in at $1.07!

Haagen Dazs Vanilla & Almonds bars originally priced at $4.29, now possibly ringing in at $1.07 too!

Make sure, I repeat, make sure to have a cashier price check the items for you. At my Walgreens they are almost NEVER marked, but still ring up for less. All those Jack's Frozen pizzas I bought were marked at $3.00 and rang out at $1.09, so definitely price check items.

No comments:

Post a Comment