Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HA! You guys CRACK ME UP!

Okay, so already an email wondering what my freezer looks like...

If you missed the posting on the Dominick's $0.97 per pound Chicken Breasts a few weeks ago, I'll tell you now I have a deep freezer. I found it on eBay or Craig's List (not sure which one) for $250 (AMAZING DEAL!)

Anyway, the freezer is no more organized than the rest of the house - and yes, I zoomed in on the Jack's pizzas for you to see I DID get them!

Here's the deep freezer (strategically placed in the laundry room next to the dog and cats food?)

Here is the freezer (who knows what lurks below the surface).

Yep, the Jack's pizzas...all 30-something of them...

And then the upstairs freezer and fridge...I love that a Lean Cuisine remains front and center in the freezer...I don't even REMEMBER the last time I ate one of those. Or how about the fact that jello is in the vegetable bin and the carrots are next to the bottle of water that is falling over?

And my favorite hidden treasure (that I didn't even notice until I uploaded this picture)...is on the left side of the fridge (OUTSIDE of the fridge), I saw that little orange box. See it? It's the "Off Lantern candles and refills". Um, those are REALLY expensive...BONUS PACK! hahahaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment