Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My 'stockpile' and my 'pantry'

In case you haven't already noticed, there aren't too many fabulous deals going on this week, so I am focusing most of my posts around everyone's questions that you email me.

So, a few of you have asked how big my pantry is that I can stockpile like this...first of all, I find it funny that you think I have a pantry. LOL - I shove it where it fits.

I have posted a few pictures here to show you my lack of space and organization when it comes to stockpiling.

Here is my 'pantry' (also known as the cabinet above the microwave). Clearly I just shove any random anything in there - from tupperware, to cereal, to rice and chips. I can't even tell you what's behind those ziploc bags (mainly cuz I can't reach).

Here's my 'bar'...it's the ledge going down the stairs to my basement.

Here is 'the rest of my bar'...it's cases of water and pop strewn all over.


Here is our 'linen closet'. It may LOOK organized, but that doesn't count if you don't use it. PLUS, I would like to note there are so much toilet paper and paper towels in front of this shelf that I can't even get to these items (good thing the camera has a zoom option).

This is my bathroom cabinet. I have enough shampoo, conditioner, body spray, shaving cream, and shower gel to clean everyone in the world.

Lastly, this is under the sink in the bathroom. Anyone need to wash their hands?

So, again, you don't need to be organized to have a nice stockpile. Besides, with the exception of the cases of water and pop, everything else is behind closed doors - no one knows how messy things really are. And on that note, I have actually heard of some people shoving in pots and pans in their kitchen cabinets...or even under their bed...hey, whatever works.

No comments:

Post a Comment