Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Monday, March 23, 2009

Free Easy Bakeware??!!! Not likely!

I know several of you have emailed me the deal about the Easy Bakeware for $1.00. I want to let everyone know that I am aware of the deal, but when I first heard of it a couple months ago, I did some research - as I do with EVERY deal I post up here because I don't like posting things with 'catches'.

Now, as far as the deal goes, if you pay the $1 shipping, you are signing up for another deal also that it says when you check that option. I just don't want anyone to get caught up in their little scheme. Also, it has been reported that they really seem to be scamming people by enticing them into a $1 shipping deal and either not shipping it or charging you to be part of some other scheme.

Sorry folks, I can't recommend their deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment