Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amazon - Ped Eggs $5 each with Free Shipping


LOVE LOVE LOVE the Ped Egg! I live in flip flops so the only thing keeping my little footsies smooth is my Ped Egg...seriously I use it almost every day!


Amazon is offering the Ped Egg for $7.89, this is part of their buy 3 get the 4th free promotion. You can also get free shipping!


Here is what you do...

Add 4 Ped Eggs to your cart $31.56- 4th free promo -

$7.89 (automatically done when you add four)

Select Free Super Saving Shipping - $7.35

Total = $23.57 - $5.92 each


This is a REALLY GREAT PRICE for these as they are $9.99 in just about any store plus tax, which makes them almost 50% off in this deal. Great stocking stuffers or gifts for either others or yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment