Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Monday, March 9, 2009

FREE Workout Towel from Garnier & Self!

I'm sure most of us are going to acquire quite a bit of Garnier products this week at Walgreens (see my Walgreens deals posting if you haven't got yours free yet). That's why I was happy to come across this great offer:

Purchase at least two Garnier products on one receipt and snag a FREE workout towel ($5 value) from Garnier and Self Magazine! Just send in your original receipt showing the purchase of the two or more Garnier products, then submit your name, address and phone number to:
Self Magazine, Garnier GiftMarch
4 Times Square, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Attn: M. Catapano

**Request must be received by April 6, 2009. The purchases must be made on one receipt. Limit one per household.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, thanks for blogging about this! I've got a good amount of Garnier (and receipts, I went to a few stores so as not to deplete the stock at any one), so I'll let my friends in on this too.

    ReplyDelete