Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jewel and Walgreens coupons - interchangable!!!

Thanks to my sister-in-law, Ann (who, by the way, saved $187 at Walgreens today), I just found out that Walgreens and Jewel coupons can be used interchangably. I don't know how the store's policy follows this, but if you have any Register Rewards from Walgreens, feel free to use them at the self checkout at Jewel...they will work! Both Jewel and Walgreens have the same catalina manufacturer, so the machines cannot distinguish between the two when scanned. I wouldn' try to go into Walgreens using a Jewel coupon, but I will surely use my Walgreens Register Rewards at Jewel this week...just in time for two reasons 1) there aren't many good deals at Walgreens at this week; 2) I have $70 worth of Walgreens Register Rewards that expire this week. I'm sure I'll have an easier time spending $70 at Jewel than I will Walgreens!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment