Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why I Love Freebies!

When I opened my mailbox today, it was CHOCK FULL of fun stuff!

1 Travel Bag from Colgate
1 Trial Size Lady Speedstick
1 Trial Size Speedstick for Men
1 Full-size Toothbrush
1 Trial Size Tube of Toothpaste
1 Trial size of Shower Gel
A Bunch of High Dollar coupons
1 Sample Pack of Viva Papertowels
1 $1.50 Pampers Coupon
1 Bag of Chocolate ChexMix
$1 Chex Mix Coupon
2 Issues of Martha Stewart Living
2 Issues of Body and Soul
1 Issue of Women’s Day
2 Cascade Complete Gelpaks
1 Trial Size Pantene Shampoo
1 Trial Size Pantene Conditioner
2 Cosamin Drink Mixes
1 Coupon for a Free Panty from Victoria Secret
1 Pack of Orville Redenbachers Popcorn
Making Good Choices Coupons
Poise Feminine Pad
Full Size Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
Exuviance Bionic Serum
Aveeno Night Cream
Coupon for Aveeno

I wonder what my mail carrier thinks! Sign up for freebies. It makes getting the mail fun and you can always pass on ones you won’t use to family and friends.

Happy Sampling!

No comments:

Post a Comment