Join Swagbucks! I get Amazon Gift Cards ALL THE TIME - FREE!!!

Search & Win

Swidget 1.0


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kmart DOUBLE COUPONS!

If you haven't already been there, Kmart has double coupons this week. So, get out your high value coupons and head on over there. I think my favorite deal was the $2 coupons I had (that doubled to $4) that resulted in free Pledge, free Orange Juice, free ScotchBrite Sponges, free dog and cat treats, and best of all...FREE MAKEUP! I got $169 worth of stuff for $37! Go...now...seriously...go...why are you still reading this? GO!

2 comments:

  1. Jess~ Which Kmart did you go to, Halstead?

    Tanya Moran
    rocnt07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to answer for Jess, but I know she went in Tinley Park. Then Jess and I went in Bourbonnais! Seriously, the biggest advice is to have all your coupons that are 1.00 or more and go!!!! They double up to $2! It is nuts!

    ReplyDelete